Between the Dragon and His Wrap
Purchasing this pattern gives you access to both a standard-format PDF with the instructions and a low-vision/screen reader version.
- Knitting, purling
- Increasing, decreasing
- Stranded knitting
- Main colour (red shown): approximately 540 yards for small size and 620 yards for large size
- Contrast colour (white shown): approximately 575 yards for small size and 630 yards for large size
Other Materials Needed
- 5.5mm circular needle, 32" to 60" long
- Stitch markers: 2 required, plus up to 6 additional optional markers
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- Scissors for cutting steek
Worked in the round after blocking:
- 19 stitches and 22 rows = 4 inches in stranded colourwork
- Chart C or E: 8" x 3.75"
- Chart H or L: 6.5" x 8"
Sample shown was made in small size. Large size is extremely similar to the small size, except it has more curling vines along the borders and wider castles at the sides.
- Length: 60" for small size and 69" for large size
- Width: 19"