Thanks, It Has Pockets! Cowl
To wear: whether you want it draped from your neck in a single loop, or wrapped twice or three times around for super-warmth, make sure that the zippered pockets are facing up, so that nothing falls out when you unzip them!
- Working in the round
- Chart reading
- Double knitting techniques (explained in pattern)
One size fits most. Finished measurements: circumference 66”, height 5.5”
263 to 270 yards of each colour.
Other materials needed
- 32” to 60” 3.5mm circular needle or size needed to achieve gauge
- Twelve (12) stitch markers: one unique for marking rounds
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- Two (2) 7” zippers
- Sewing thread in two colours, to match yarn colours
- Sewing needle
39 sts (19.5 per side) and 27 rows = 4” in double knitting stocking stitch on 3.5mm needles